I have now ridden two real rides with my Newton+ now Newton 6. What I did for the profile first were two short O&B rides. The first to establish the tilt correction and after the second, I used Isaac to correct my wind factor.
First of my two 'real' rides I ran Isaac again for the correction and on the second 'real' ride (about 34 miles) the averages wind and bike speed was .1kh difference. The CdA displays appeared the best I have ever seen and appeared repeatable per position for similar road surfaces. Fortunately both real ride days were fairly stable wind.
The cross wind behavior, although the wind was not great, seemed perfect.