A couple of weeks ago I took a ride and notice the power readings were not correct. I figured things can get knocked over the winter and the angles of the Newton got changed. I did a calibration ride and things were no better.
I have tried to calibrate on several occasions.
The same today - downhill 5% grade displayed 650W. Curiously, this segment, before the today's cal ride, was not recorded at all. Once the cal ride was completed, all the recorded data was still wrong.
Another buggy thing is I have the N6 recording hi-def and the power displayed takes up to 20 seconds to drop, even if I haven't done a sudden effort, say from pedaling at what is displayed at 100W to stopping pedaling and the power dropping to zero. Usually that takes just a few seconds.
On another part of the ride, The unit will show say 50W traveling up a 5.5% slope at 16 km/h (10 mph). Other times, it will indicate in Isaac that I am descending, when in fact the slop is +7 or 8%. Curiously, this part of the ride was not recorded.
I tried a hard reset (top, middle and bottom button depressed) with no change in behaviour.
I have attached the cal ride and the subsequent rides.
I am wondering if Bike1 and Bike2 are somehow cross configured.
I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
- (150.29 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
- (110.24 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
- (25.35 KiB) Downloaded 2 times