When I look at a ride file I check the following things:
1) Wind speed. In a solo ride wind speed should be close to bike speed (especially when there is little ground wind). Your wind speed is comparable to bike speed, so this is OK
2) Rider settings. Your weight is normal
3) Sensors. You have a speed sensor only in this file. To add cadence and HR, simply wake up all sensors, then do another scan (press-hold button for 4 seconds, until it starts flashing).
4) CdA and Crr. Both are normal for a person of your size, and for a road bike
5) Power vs speed. On level roads, with little head wind, my rule of thumb is "200W for 20 mph". Unfortunately your ride is hilly, so there is no good spot to check this...However, your average wattage is about right for the bike speeds at which you are traveling.
6) Finally, I set smoothing to 0 and see if there are sensor dropouts. You have a lot of speed sensor dropouts, not a good thing. What kind of sensor are you using? If magnet-less, make sure it is mounted on your front hub.