OK, I received a Lezyne Super GPS bike computer today:
0) Before working with it I upgraded its firmware to the latest version
1) User manual is really sparse but eventually I figured out how to get it into sensor pairing mode
2) No speed and cadence sensors were supplied with the unit
3) Unit says it is compatible with both ANT and BLE
4) I confirmed that it works with ANT speed, cadence, and PP power sensors
5) I confirmed that it works with a Wahoo BLE combined speed/cadence sensor
6) It "sees" the PowerPod BLE power signal, but it does not pair with the PowerPod in BLE mode
We are guessing about this, but our suspicion is that in BLE mode the Lezyne is looking for some kind of calibration confirmation signal from the BLE power sensor. As you know, PowerPod does not require any calibration.
Requiring a power calibration signal confirmation is not part of the BLE power sensor spec.
This unit will work well as an ANT+ bike computer, but it is not truly BLE compatible.
For what it's worth I'm not impressed by the features of the device; I would get a Garmin. But that's just my opinion...